Apply for Yale University Scholarships in the USA. It is the perfect chance to make your future bright. International students can apply for the fully financed Yale University Scholarship 2023–2024. This scholarship is available for all undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D students. The average Yale need-based scholarship is over $50,000, but it can range from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000 annually. Yale University is one of the top colleges in the USA and a member of the Ivy League.
Yale University is the third-oldest university in the US and was established in New Haven, Connecticut, in 1701. It was first established as a school to train clerics, but it quickly expanded to teach many other academic disciplines. Yale University ranked third in the US by US News and fifteenth in the world by Top Universities. 63% of undergraduate students, including those from abroad, get financial aid. Fully paid fellowships are fairly prevalent for PhD candidates. Every student receives at least one scholarship, which includes a hospitalization fellowship, full-tuition scholarships, and an annual stipend.
- Study Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution: Yale University
- Host Country: USA
- Program Period: 2 to 5 Academic Years.
Recommended for you: Macquarie University Research Excellence Scholarship | Study in Australia
Benefits of Yale University Scholarship:
- The Yale University scholarship covers 100% of the family’s demonstrated financial need.
- they consider your parent’s income, assets, and finances to determine your scholarship amount.
- The average need-based Yale University Scholarships is over $50,000, but it can range from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000 per year.
- The Yale University Scholarship covers tuition, housing, and board if your parents make less than 65,000 dollars a year!
Eligibility Criteria for Yale University Scholarships:
- The student must be fluent in the English Language.
- TOEFL scores of at least the following:
- 100 on the internet-based TOEFL
- 600 on the paper-based TOEFL
- 250 on the computer-based TOEFL
- IELTS scores must be 7 or higher and Pearson Test scores must be 70 or higher
- Eligible Countries: All Countries.
- You must be signed up for the Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch Program or are otherwise qualified to do so (FRPL).
- You need to be a participant in a federal, state, or local initiative that provides aid to students from low-income households (e.g., TRIO programs such as Upward Bound).
- Your yearly family income must be within the range of the Food and Nutrition Service’s guidelines for income eligibility.
- You must submit a statement of support from a representative of your school, a college access counsellor, a financial aid officer, or a local authority.
How to Apply?
- Check out these prerequisites for this scholarship specifically:
- Click Here to apply for Undergraduate Programs.
- Click Here to apply for Postgraduate Programs.
- Selected candidates will get a confirmative email from officials.
For Further Information, Visit the Official website: Click Here
For more details visit our Facebook, Linked In, Twitter & Join our Telegram Group, for More Updates