Do you want to pursue your PhD degree in Germany? Here is a wonderful opportunity for you to study in Germany with a fully funded scholarship in 2023. The Rosa Luxemburg Foundation provides a fully funded PHD scholarship for international candidates who want to study in Germany. The scholarship is for only those candidates who are German citizens or international candidates that have a great level of social and political engagement. The candidates who are highly qualified and have good academic records on previous degrees.
Germany is well known due to being a best place for research and thesis and the quality of education. The Rosa Luxemburg Foundation scholarship application is now open for all the talented candidates. The scholarship provides the full tuition fee and the monthly stipends for the selected candidates. With this scholarship, all the tuition fee is covered. If you are worried about continuing your studies abroad, here is a wonderful opportunity for you to study in Germany with a fully funded scholarship. You will need to apply before the deadline.
Details about the Rosa Luxemburg Foundation PhD Scholarship 2023
- Host Country: Germany
- Host Institutions: Rosa Luxemburg Foundation
- Degree level: PhD degree program
- Eligibility Criteria: All German and international candidates
- Financial Benefits: fully funded
- Deadline: 1st April 2023
Check: University of New South Wales International Scholarships | 2023-24
To apply for the Rosa Luxemburg Foundation scholarship, you will need to know about the following eligibility criteria. If the applicant meets the eligibility criteria, then you are eligible to apply.
- International candidates who want to pursue a PhD degree are eligible to apply.
- The talented and higher educational background students encourage to apply.
- Highly professional qualifications candidates can also qualify.
- Candidates from Germany having been admitted into Germany or state-recognized higher education are also eligible to apply.
The scholarship covers the following financial benefits for the selected candidates as follows:
- The full tuition fee is covered by the Rosa Luxemburg Foundation scholarship.
- The student gets a 1,350 EUR monthly stipend.
- The health benefits are also covered.
- You get 100 EUR as a mobility allowance.
- Get a chance to learn from highly qualified professors.
How to apply?
You will need to apply online for the Rosa Luxemburg Foundation scholarship and fill in all the required fields with the required documents and submit them before the deadline of 1st April 2023. Once you submit the application, you cannot access the web portal and you get the confirmation via email.
To apply click here: