Apply Now for Deloitte One Young World Scholarship 2023 and get a golden opportunity to study in UK. One Young World Summit scholarship is a fantastic opportunity for those with a passion for using their original ideas and skills to make a positive difference in the world. We must work together to confront the world’s increasingly complicated difficulties if we are to build a better and more sustainable future for people.
Motivated leaders and students can utilize this Fully Supported Conference as a springboard to use their ingenuity to improve the world. Education and skill development investments are essential to enable people and society to meet tomorrow’s challenges. Unfortunately, millions of people all across the world can not perform well due to academic injustice. Brilliant people are therefore having a hard time locating the appropriate chances and platforms. However, this opportunity provides a golden chance for students who want to Study in the UK for having a bright future.
The One Young World Summit annually brings together more than 2,000 of the most promising young leaders from all over the world and across all industries. Participants attend workshops, networking events, and lectures over the course of four life-changing days. Influential figures in industry, politics, and humanitarianism provide guidance to delegates from more than 190 nations on how to acquire the skills and knowledge required to be successful changemakers.
Summary of One Young World Scholarship:
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Offered By: Deloitte
- OYW Conference Duration of Program: From 2 to 5 October 2023
- No. of Awards: 05
- Application Deadline: 31 January 2023
- Selected candidates will get access to the One Young World Summit happening in Belfast.
- Candidates will receive travel authorizations with limits.
- Candidates will receive hotel lodging in a private room.
- Successful candidates will have their airfare to and from Belfast paid for.
- This scholarship will cover all meal-related costs throughout the summit.
- Candidates will be given transportation by ground between Summit venues.
- Candidates will have the chance to participate in workshops arranged by Deloitte for their delegation in addition to receiving a Deloitte buddy.
- English is the primary language of instruction.
Recommended for you: ETH Pioneer Fellowship 2023 | Study in Switzerland
- Applicants from all over the world are welcome to apply for this scholarship.
- The Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 30.
- Candidates must have the capacity to act as leaders.
- Candidates must demonstrate their capacity to effect positive change.
- All applicants must be aware of the most significant regional or global concerns.
- Candidates must have a track record of creating significant, creative solutions to issues involving either educational and skill-based difficulties or environmental issues.
How to apply:
- Each candidate is required to fill out an online application.
- Application submission requires registration initially.
- After that, carefully enter the necessary details and respond to the essay-related questions.
- Complete and submit your application before the deadline.
- Click here to get the Application form.
Visit the Official website for further information.
For more details visit our Facebook, Linked In, Twitter & Join our Telegram Group, for More Updates.