Avail the opportunity to have a NIGINTERN program in Japan. International students are invited to apply for a research internship in Japan through the Department of Genetics (SOKENDAI) at the National Institute of Genetics. All deserving students of undergraduates or postgraduates can apply for internship who want to have research experience in genetics and related fields in life sciences. lastly, The interns are welcome to carry out research at top-notch laboratories in Japan and receive mentoring at NIG.
In this Program, Students will be trained for scientific research, scientific communication, and lab visits. All interns will be required to deliver a summary of their experiences as NIG internship program interns at the program’s conclusion while all interns who successfully complete the NIGINTERN internship program will get a certificate from the National Institute of Genetics. This is a golden opportunity for the Bachelor’s or postgraduate student to make the future successful by applying for NIG Internship Program.
About NIGINTERN Program:
- The program will be held in Japan.
- Institution: National Institute of Genetics
- Internship Period: June 15 – July 26, 2023
- Deadline: January 6, 2023
- No IELTS is required.
Benefits of NIGINTERN Program:
- This is Fully funded scholarship, No Internship fee will be required for this program.
- The interns from NIG will get reimbursement for their international air travel costs.
- The cost of transportation from the airport to NIG will be covered.
- Accommodations are available for interns at the institute’s guesthouses.
Student must meet the following Eligibility criteria to apply for the NIGINTERN program.
- Student is enrolled in the bachelor’s program must be in his pre-final year (3rd or 4th year).
- Students in their first and second years of the master’s program are eligible to apply.
- Interns must be able to devote their time and energy to the NIG internship program.
- Then interns must have the ability to make the presentation orally.
How to apply NIGINTERN Program:
Following documents are required to apply for NIGINTERN program.
- Letter of Motivation (min. 500 words)
- Curriculum Vitae (must be in English Language)
- Academic Transcript (Scanned)
- Recommendation letters from Applicant’s teacher (min. 2)
- Valid Passport
After this, fill this LINK with authenticated data to apply for this Internship program by NIG also please make sure to select your Field of interest carefully.
The application numbers of the students who were chosen will be published on official website by the beginning of March also a notification will also be sent to the chosen students only,
For further details please visit the official website.
Also Recommend Scholarship for you. Visit link.